CEAT Car TyreCEAT offers 8 tyre models for cars. The CEAT Milaze X3, which starts at Rs. 2245 is the cheapest car tyre offered by CEAT in India. The most expensive car tyre in the CEAT portfolio is the CEAT CZAR A/T, which retails at Rs. 9655.
CEAT Car Tyres Price
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2245*Tubeless145/70 R12
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2475*Tubeless145/80 R12
- CEAT Fuel SmarrtRs2635*Tubeless145/80 R12
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2705*Tubeless165/65 R13
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2730*Tubeless145/70 R13
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2745*Tubeless145/80 R13
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2820*Tubeless155/65 R13
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2850*Tubeless155/80 R13
- CEAT Milaze X3Rs2880*Tubeless155/70 R13
CEAT Tyres Price List
|Model Name||Price Range|
|CEAT CZAR A/T|
5 Sizes available
|CEAT CZAR H/T|
8 Sizes available
|CEAT CZAR HP|
4 Sizes available
|CEAT CZAR Sports|
2 Sizes available
|CEAT Fuel Smarrt|
12 Sizes available
|CEAT Milaze X3|
16 Sizes available
1 Sizes available
1 Sizes available
Car Using CEAT Tyres
Most Viewed CEAT Car Tyres
Latest CEAT Car Tyres
Top Selling CEAT Car Tyres
About CEAT Car Tyres
History:Ceat is one of the globally acclaimed brands that manufactures high performance tyres for a wide range of vehicles. This is the flagship firm of the RPG Enterprises, which was founded way back in year 1958. Its headquarters are situated in Worli, which is a suburb in the city of Mumbai. At present, it records a yearly turnover of around Rs. 1,952 crores, which equals to US $434 million. This leading corporation manufactures more than 95,000 tyres on a daily basis, which are known for their superior grip on any road condition. The manufacturing units of Ceat tyres are present in some of the major cities of the country. These include Nashik (Maharashtra) and Halol (Gujarat) as well, which is close to the city of Baroda. Apart from these, it owns six production plants along with ten outsourcing units for tyres, flaps and tubes. Moreover, it has three 2-wheeler and 3-wheeler plants that are controlled by the company itself. There are a number of Ceat dealers available in various cities, which help the buyers to select tyres with ease. This is the nation's first firm to receive the TUV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein) certification, which indicates that these products have met the quality standards as well as safety requirements. Ceat tyres in India are now more well established and can take on the competitors very easily.
Achievements:This company has been successful in making a mark of its own in the global tyre market. It has received a number of awards from the time of its commencement. Some of its achievements include:
- World Consulting and Research Corporation has named it in Asia's 100 best and fastest growing marketing brand.
- Franchisee Association of India bestowed it with Best Innovation Award for 2007 – 2008.
- In year, 2011 this firm was given the Consumer Award for Cause Based Marketer.
- TATA Motors in year 2013 awarded it with the Best Supplier Award.
- They received the Best Direct Marketing Campaign honor of the year 2013.
- Won the Top Export Award during 2013 – 2014 for excellence in export of automobile tyres.
- Franchising World magazine has listed it among the top 100 Franchise Opportunities in 2014.
Meanwhile, this company has also adopted Tirad Seth, which is a suburb situated near Nashik, for its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities.
Corporate Social Responsibility:Besides producing quality tyres, Ceat tyres India supports primary education, development of health and local community, women empowerment and a few others as a part of its CSR policy. It has also introduced various programs like Pehlay Akshar, Saksham, Swayam, Jeevan and a few others.
Partners:The company keeps coming up with new plans and methods of doing business with its partners, which are some of the leading automobile makers in India. Ceat dealers are always stacked up with ample stock for varied automobiles. These include Bajaj, Force Motors, Maruti, Ashok Leyland, Asia Motor Works, Mahindra and Mahindra, Royal Enfield and many other well known companies. These collaborations have resulted in the production of highly durable products for Indian vehicles, besides keeping the their prices at a reasonable range.
Products for Various Segments:A wide array of tyres are offered by the company that are suitable for different kinds of vehicles. These include passenger cars, tractors, heavy duty trucks, motorcycles, trailers, SUVs and light commercial vehicles as well. Ceat keeps the prices of its products in an economical range in comparison to the products of other companies.
User Reviews for CEAT Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For CEAT Tyres
Best Tyre Brands
CEAT Tyre News
Which is your city ?