CEAT CZAR A/T
- Ideal ForOff-roading Highway drive
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripDurabilityLong tyre lifeHandling
CEAT CZAR A/T Highlights
CEAT CZAR A/T is a tubeless type tyre available in 16, 17, and 18 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 6020 - Rs 10605, the CZAR A/T tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Scorpio, and Mahindra Bolero.
CEAT CZAR A/T Price List
|CEAT CZAR A/T 265/65 R17 12S||Tubeless||Rs.10205|
|CEAT CZAR A/T 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.10690|
|CEAT CZAR A/T 185/85 R16||Tubeless||Rs.6020|
|CEAT CZAR A/T 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.9999|
|CEAT CZAR A/T 235/70 R16 105S||Tubeless||Rs.6960|
CEAT CZAR A/T Features
About CEAT CZAR A/T
Designed for SUVs, this is an off-roading tyre which offers superior grip on rough terrains as well as well-paved roads.
Ideal for- Rough terrains as well as well-paved roads
Key Features & Benefits
- Blocky tread pattern provides superior wet and dry grip
- Sidewall protector makes it durable to cuts and damages
- Unique five rib design offers superior handling comfort
- 2D teeth sipes increase cornering capabilities
Tyres Similar to CEAT CZAR A/T
Find CEAT Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for CEAT CZAR A/T Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on CEAT CZAR A/T
Is CEAT CZAR A/T good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for CEAT CZAR A/T?
Can I use CEAT CZAR A/T Tyre for off-road touring?
Is CEAT CZAR A/T tyre available on emi?
Is CEAT CZAR A/T compatible with Car?
Car Using CEAT CZAR A/T Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about ceat Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Hi Please let me know which tubeless tyre is best for my WagonR (LXI Duo LPG). My mobile number is 9581949786.A.
The likes of CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 3G, and MRF ZVTS are some of the better options for Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXI CNG.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52