Michelin LTX Force Highlights
Michelin LTX Force is a tubeless tyre available 15, 16, 17,and 18 inches size range. There are 12 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 7155 - Rs 17910, the LTX Force tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Renault Duster, Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Thar, Nissan Terrano, andToyota Fortuner.
Michelin LTX Force Price List
|Michelin LTX Force 235/75 R15||Tubeless||Rs.9275|
|Michelin LTX Force 215/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.10100|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8955|
|Michelin LTX Force 245/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.12000|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/70 R15||Tubeless||Rs.11160|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.13865|
|Michelin LTX Force 31x10.5 R15||Tubeless||Rs.11405|
|Michelin LTX Force 215/75 R15 100T||Tubeless||Rs.7155|
|Michelin LTX Force 275/70 R16 114T||Tubeless||Rs.11490|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/65 R17 104T||Tubeless||Rs.13160|
|Michelin LTX Force 275/65 R17 115T||Tubeless||Rs.14815|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.17910|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/75 R15 105T||Tubeless||Rs.8657|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.12905|
|Michelin LTX Force 245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.11128|
Michelin LTX Force Features
About Michelin LTX Force
- Superior durability over rough roads
- Excellent wet and dry handling and braking
- Superior cornering capabilities over wet and dry surfaces
- Long tread life
Michelin LTX Force Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin LTX Force
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin LTX Force Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin LTX Force
Is Michelin LTX Force good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin LTX Force?
Can I use Michelin LTX Force Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin LTX Force tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin LTX Force compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin LTX Force Tyres
Popular Michelin LTX Force Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about michelin Tyre
- Q.Which Michelin tyre will fix my Maruti Swift?A.
In my suggestion the best tyre as per your brand preference would be the Michelin Energy XM2. These tyres come with unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip and its silica compound provides for superior wet braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.My monthly running of my Chevrolet Sail sedan is less than 500 km. which Tyre should I replaceA.
Michelin Energy XM2 is the tyre recommendation for your car. It comes with an alternating bridging technology which increases the tyre life by 20% as compared to its counterparts and unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55