MRF Wanderer O/R Variants
|MRF Wanderer O/R 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8165|
MRF Wanderer O/R Features
About MRF Wanderer O/R
This tyre has been designed keeping in mind the needs of high powered SUVs which undertake off-roading. The tread pattern comes equipped with widely spaced lugs to offer exceptional grip in muck or rocky terrains.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Aggressive tread pattern offers excellentoff-road traction
- Wide lugs with self cleaning feature offer exceptional grip
- Robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions
- High rubber content makes for a very long tread life
- This has excellent grip on Rock, Mud, slush and Loose gravels
MRF Wanderer O/R Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer O/R
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer O/R Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Wanderer O/R
Is MRF Wanderer O/R good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Wanderer O/R?
Can I use MRF Wanderer O/R Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Wanderer O/R tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Wanderer O/R compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF Wanderer O/R Tyres
Popular MRF Wanderer O/R Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52