Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Highlights
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15,16, 17, and 18 inches size range. There are 25 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 5650 - Rs 12200, the BluEarth AE50 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, Hyundai Creta, and Honda City.
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Price List
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Features
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 comes with asymmetrical tread design to deliver long mileage, fuel saving and wet grip performance. It offers impressive maneuverability and precise handling. There is also noise control pitch that contributes to a quieter ride. BluEarth AE50 is available in 25 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fuel saving
- Quiet ride
- Precise handling
- Superior comfort
Tyres Similar to Yokohama BluEarth AE50
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama BluEarth AE50
Is Yokohama BluEarth AE50 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama BluEarth AE50?
Can I use Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama BluEarth AE50 tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama BluEarth AE50 compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Tyres
Popular Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About YOKOHAMA Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for thar apart from ceatA.
For Mahindra Thar, apart from CEAT, you can choose tyre patterns Apollo Apterra AT2, Bridgestone Dueler D684 and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:00:06
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres of my Tata Nexon- XT(2018). The OEM tyres were GY TrippleMax and ran around 23k KMs. Please recommend the tyres I should look for- I have a normal running and I don't do offroading. I am looking at Ceat, Yokohama and B'stoneA.
All the three shortlisted tyre brands are reliable as well as durable. Thus, as per your budget you can pick between CEAT CZAR AT, Yokohama Geolandar AT g015 and Bridgestone Dueler D689 for your Tata Xenon XT.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:38:24
- Q.I need to replace all 4 tyres for Honda City 4th Generation. Please recommend which tyre to go for. My priorities listed: 1. expected range 60-70K kms 2. Silence and jerks inside the cabin 3.Grip and high way speeds (Indian conditions road type and quality of road changes frequently) in both wet and dry conditions 4.Mileage. 5. Warranty.A.
For Honda City, as per your requisites, you can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Ecopia EP150, Yokohama BluEarth GT AE51, and Michelin Energy XM2.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:09:44
- Q.Need help with best quality tyre for Redi Go which covers all the features...price no bar!A.
For Datsun RediGo, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZLX, Bridgestone B290, and Yokohama1 E40 Earth-0.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:04:30
- Q.What type should I wear for Audi s5 19inch alloyA.
For Audi S5, you can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105, and Michelin Pilot Sport 4.Read More...Answered 09-Mar-2023 16:02:32
Top Rated Yokohama Tyres
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Yokohama Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs.8,160*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*