Yokohama BluEarth AE50
- FeaturesSuperior grip Superior comfort Improved Fuel-efficiency Responsive braking
More Variants Of Yokohama BluEarth AE50
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6050|
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5650|
|205/60 R16 96W||Tubeless||Rs.6900|
|195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.7050|
|205/55 R16 94V||Tubeless||Rs.7850|
|215/55 R16 97H||Tubeless||Rs.10250|
|225/55 R16 99W||Tubeless||Rs.10350|
|225/55 R17 101W||Tubeless||Rs.10500|
|225/50 R17 98W||Tubeless||Rs.10900|
|225/45 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|245/45 R17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.12200|
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Features
About Yokohama BluEarth AE50
An addition to the environment friendly range of tyres of Yokohama, Blue Earth AE50 offers exceptional grip and handling. It is made using Double Silica that offers superior wet and dry grip, long tread life and improved handling.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and City commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Dimpled-shoulders reduce aerodynamic drag for improved fuel-efficiency
- Double Silica tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Wide circumferential rib with jagged edges offers superior handling
- Wide circumferential grooves and lateral sipes evacuate water effectively
- 'Noise-Controlled-Pitch' technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52