Yokohama Geolandar SUV
- FeaturesSuperior grip Comfortable ride Responsive braking
Yokohama Geolandar SUV Highlights
Yokohama Geolandar SUV is a tubeless type tyre available in 5, 16, 17, and 18 inches size range. There are 7 sizes available. Geolandar SUV is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Scorpio, Renault Duster, Mahindra Thar, and Nissan Terrano.
Yokohama Geolandar SUV Price List
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 205/70 R15 96H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 235/65 R17 108V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 235/60 R16 104V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama Geolandar SUV 235/60 R18 107V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Yokohama Geolandar SUV Features
About Yokohama Geolandar SUV
Yokohama Geolandar SUV is a highway terrain tyre for high-powered SUVs and offers a very comfortable ride quality with improved fuel efficiency. Strengthened sidewalls and reinforced shoulders provide superior high speed handling. Nylon cover layer is used to reduce noise generation improve tread life.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior grip even at very low temperature
- High speed handling
- Effective evacuation of water
- Excellent wet braking
- Comfortable and quiet ride quality
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama Geolandar SUV
Is Yokohama Geolandar SUV good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama Geolandar SUV?
Can I use Yokohama Geolandar SUV Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama Geolandar SUV tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama Geolandar SUV compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama Geolandar SUV Tyres
Popular Yokohama Geolandar SUV Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52