It is a highway terrain tyre for high-powered SUVs and offers a very comfortable ride quality with improved fuel efficiency. Strengthened sidewalls and reinforced shoulders provide superior high speed handling. Nylon cover layer is used to reduce noise generation improve tread life.
Ideal For- Extensive highways drives and city commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative tread compound with orange oil ensures superior grip even at very low temperature
- Wide circumferential grooves ensure effective evacuation of water for better control on wet surfaces
- Zig-Zag grooves provide for a comfortable and quiet ride quality by containing noise and harshness
- Dolphin grooves offer more effective braking response over wet as well dry surfaces
- Strengthened sidewalls and reinforced shoulders provide superior high speed handling
- Nylon cover layer is used to reduce noise generation improve tread life
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
108 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours