Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac
- Ideal ForHighway drive City use Off-Road
- FeaturesLong Tyre Life Dry Grip Wet Grip Superb Handling All Terrain Performance
More Variants Of Wrangler AT SilentTrac
|215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|235/75 R15 109T||Tubeless||Rs.11500|
|215/65 R16 98H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|235/70 R16 106T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.0|
About Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac
The Wrangler AT SilentTrac is an all-terrain SUV tyres from Goodyear. It equipped with Durawall technology provides superior off road durability with improved quiet and comfort for on road and extended mileage, achieving the best balance between on and off road. The new product also boasts improved wet performance, braking performance, and heavy handling to allow today’s 4×4 drivers to ride confidently and go further.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound makes for good off-roading experience
- Suitable for mud, slush, sand and gravel terrain
- Superb dry and wet grip for faster braking
- Superior safety during high-speed driving and braking
- Excellent all terrains performance
- Highly comfortable even on rough roads
- Best-in-class road shock absorption without loss of geometric stability
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Goodyear Wrangler AT SilentTrac Tyres
Popular Comparison For Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tyre best for honda city carA.
The tyres from Goodyear would be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the wide tread pattern provides for good dry and wet braking of the carAnswered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Which tyre is better for ford figo 2010 modelA.
In my opinion the tyre is best for you as its kevlar enforcing makes for superior durability against rough surfaces and the wide contact patch makes for good handling and control.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.What should for my indica DLG 111 carA.
The suggested tyre would be a nice fit for you as its large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the high carbon loaded compound improves the durability of the tyre.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15