Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER
- Ideal ForCity use
- FeaturesLong tyre lifeDurabilityWet GripDry Grip
Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Highlights
Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler is a tubeless tyre available in 12 and 13 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2240 - Rs 3960, the Ducaro Hi-Miler tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Alto 800, Hyundai EON, Maruti Omni, Tata Indica eV2, and Maruti 800.
Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Price List
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 145/70 R12 69T||Tubeless||Rs.2240|
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.3960|
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.3480|
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 145/70 R12 69T||Tubeless||Rs.3060|
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.2750|
|Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3540|
Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Features
Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler is a high mileage tyres that offers great value for entry level cars. It is designed especially for hatchback cars. Larger tread width puts more wearable rubber in contact with the road for longer tread life. The Ducaro Hi-Miler is available in 6 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High mileage
- Highly durable
- Superior road grip
Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Tyres
Goodyear has made its mark in the tyre industry by producing high quality products that are developed with the help of advanced technologies...
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER
Is Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER?
Can I use Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Tyres
Popular Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Looking for car tyre for grandi10 magnaA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax and Michelin Energy XM2+.Answered 26-Oct-2021 17:44:46
- Q.Can I use 165/70 R14 for my Ford Figo 2011 modelA.
The mentioned size is a downsize to the existing 175/65 R14 tyres in the Ford Figo. Tyre upsizing or downsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel economy, and in your case it may also turn unsafe. Hence, stick to the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 175/65 R14 include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:42:06
- Q.which is a better tyre brand recommendation for honda jazz - ceat or goodyearA.
Both the tyre brands offer quality tyres for Honda Jazz. However depending on your preference you can pick any one of the two. You can choose CEAT Milaze X3 if your priorities are long life span and value for money quotient. Similarly, if you desire comfort, high speed stability, etc., you can pick Goodyear Assurance Triplemax/Triplemax 2. Other considerable choices for Jazz include Bridgestone B290 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:38:20