Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Highlights
Goodyear Assurance Duraplus 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 9 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. It is an ideal fitment for cars like the Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Alto K10, Toyota Innova, Maruti Celerio, Maruti Swift, and Maruti Swift Dzire.
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Price List
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 205/65 R15 99H||Tubeless||Rs.5590|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.3140|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3140|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4260|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3050|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3250|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3210|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2625|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.3045|
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Features
The Assurance DuraPlus 2 gives you the freedom to go further with TredLife Technology. It features an innovative tread design and compound that allows your tires to go further with extended mileage performance. A highly durable sidewall increases tire robustness to better resist sidewall impacts. New tread pattern design and construction combine to minimize interior noise throughout tire life.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound makes for long lasting tread life
- Enhanced sidewall ensures better resistance against external impact
- Dampening rubber strip dampen the noise throughout the life of the tyre
- Superior safety during high-speed driving and braking
- Best-in-class road shock absorption without loss of geometric stability
Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Tyres
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 tyres matched all my requirements, I replaced the damaged tyres of my car with it. After the replacemen...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2?
Can I use Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Tyres
Popular Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.which company tyre is best for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno ZetaA.
For Maruti Baleno (Zeta), you can select tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Bridgestone Turanza T001, and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:19:36
- Q.Which type best suits my Ford Figo 2013 diesel titaniumA.
For Ford Figo, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, CEAT FuelSmarrt, and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:56:08
- Q.FOR CIAZ 1.3 ZETAA.
For Maruti Ciaz, you can pick tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:54:50
- Q.Which tyre is best for vw vento 2016 modelA.
For Volkswagen Vento, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Bridgestone Sturdo.Read More...Answered 13-Apr-2023 17:02:41
- Q.tata tiago recommended tyre size and upsize size? which one to go. pros and cons pleaseA.
Across its variant line up the Tata Tiago is equipped with 175/65 R14 and 175/60 R15 tyre sizes. Choosing a tyre size other than the one already fitted in the car results in decreased fuel mileage and performance. Hence, upsize of tyre is not recommended by the car manufacturers. Therefore, for balanced performance and the right mileage always insist on company-fitted tyres.Read More...Answered 11-Apr-2023 13:33:32
Top Rated Goodyear Tyres
Other Goodyear Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Goodyear Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*