Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax
- Ideal ForCity Use
Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Price List
|Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.9925|
|Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax 235/70 R16 106H||Tubeless||Rs.6190|
Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Features
This tyre has been designed for mid-sized SUVs and makes use of Goodyear’s proprietary HYDROGRIP technology to ensure responsive braking, especially over wet surfaces. This results in shorter braking distance, thereby offering increased safety for the passengers. Its strong 2-ply sidewall construction makes this tyre resistant to cuts and abrasions.
Ideal for-Highway and city drives
Key Features & Benefits-
- Proprietary HYDROGRIP technology makes for superb braking and grip over wet surfaces
- Large blocks with high biting edges ensure confident grip and braking over dry surfaces
- Innovative ESBR compound makes for enhanced grip over wet and dry surfaces
- @-ply construction for sidewall makes the tyre resistant to cuts and abrasions
- Wide contact patch ensures superior handling and stability at high-speeds
- Optimised cavity and 5-rib tread pattern provide for a long tread life
Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax
Is Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax?
Can I use Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Tyres
Popular Goodyear Wrangler Triplemax Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Want to replace tyre of my wagon R 2010 model. Kindly advice best tyre which gives more mileage and long lastingA.
For Maruti Wagon R, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler.Answered 25-May-2022 12:39:40
- Q.need to buy a SX4 205/60/16 tyre... suggest me the cheapest tyreA.
Depending on your budget and preference, you can pick tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance ArmorGrip (Rs 6000 approx.), UltraMile UM 551 (Rs 5799 approx.) and CEAT Czar HP (Rs 6399 approx.).Answered 18-May-2022 12:16:29
- Q.WHICH IS THE BUDGET TYRE FOR IGNIS DELTAA.
For Maruti Ignis, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 12-May-2022 11:58:05
- Q.I have MPFI ZEN 2001I WANT TO CHANGE TOTAL TYRE OF MY CAR PLEASE SUGGESTA.
For Maruti Zen, you can choose tyre patterns between JK Tornado, CEAT Milaze X3 and Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler.Answered 12-May-2022 11:52:30
- Q.Which tyre are best Mrf ztx or goodyear duraplus or any other option for my swift vxi 2018 model . My running is less monthly 200-250 kmA.
Both two tyre patterns are good for roads in Indian conditions. If the application is majorly on city roads you can pick MRF ZTX. However, if you drive under mixed road conditions often you can choose Goodyear Duraplus.Answered 02-May-2022 16:02:41