Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Highlights
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15, and 16 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 5000 - Rs 8400, the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Hyundai i20, Mahindra Vento, Honda City, Toyota Etios, Ford Ecosport, Audi A3 etc.
Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Price List
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/55 R16 87H||Tubeless||Rs.4487|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4615|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.4275|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3999|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4075|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5080|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 205/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.7950|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/55 R16||Tubeless||Rs.5155|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 195/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6545|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 195/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/60 R15||Tubeless||Rs.5600|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 175/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.4299|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.6655|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 185/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 175/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.4505|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 175/65 R14||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Features
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax 2 comes with the latest HydroTred technology that can achieve better braking performance on wet road. With innovative asymmetric tread design, drivers can experience better handling and comfort performance for a safer and a more comfortable drive.
Key Features & Benefits
- Outstanding braking
- Superior comfort
- Excellent handling
Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Tyres
Superior Braking Efficiency
After selecting the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 tyres for my car, I can say one thing that it is the best tyres that I have ever used. Th...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2?
Can I use Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Tyres
Popular Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.which company tyre is best for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno ZetaA.
For Maruti Baleno (Zeta), you can select tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Bridgestone Turanza T001, and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:19:36
- Q.Which type best suits my Ford Figo 2013 diesel titaniumA.
For Ford Figo, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, CEAT FuelSmarrt, and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:56:08
- Q.FOR CIAZ 1.3 ZETAA.
For Maruti Ciaz, you can pick tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 16-May-2023 17:54:50
- Q.Which tyre is best for vw vento 2016 modelA.
For Volkswagen Vento, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Bridgestone Sturdo.Read More...Answered 13-Apr-2023 17:02:41
- Q.tata tiago recommended tyre size and upsize size? which one to go. pros and cons pleaseA.
Across its variant line up the Tata Tiago is equipped with 175/65 R14 and 175/60 R15 tyre sizes. Choosing a tyre size other than the one already fitted in the car results in decreased fuel mileage and performance. Hence, upsize of tyre is not recommended by the car manufacturers. Therefore, for balanced performance and the right mileage always insist on company-fitted tyres.Read More...Answered 11-Apr-2023 13:33:32
Top Rated Goodyear Tyres
Other Goodyear Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Goodyear Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*