More Variants Of ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
About Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
The strength of this tyre lies in its superior braking efficiency, especially over wet surfaces. Making use of HydroTred technology, Goodyear claims that this tyre can make your vehicle stop around 5.6m before as compared to other tyres in this range. Asymmetric tread pattern also provides better grip over dry surfaces.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city commutes
Key Benefits & Features
- HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability
- Wide contact patch provides confident high-speed stability and handling
- Narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Popular Comparison For Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Maruti suzuki zen estilo lxi which is good tyreA.
You can install Goodyear DURA PLUS in your car for better performance. It gets low rolling resistance for better fuel economy.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Hundai Getz GL want to change Tyre I want to up size my car TyreA.
I would recommend not to upsize the tyres as it will reduce the fuel economy of your car. You can get Goodyear ASSURANCE DURA PLUS for better performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I need A tubeless tyre for scorpio s2 9 sitter and i have A limited budget can you please recommend me A tyre which i should buyA.
If you have a limited budget, then you should get Goodyear Wrangler RT/S-215/75 R15 100S for improved wet traction and braking.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53