Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Highlights
Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA is a tubeless tyre available in 15,16,and 17 inches size range. There are 6 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 5000 - Rs 18960, the Wrangler AT/ SA tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Thar, Toyota Fortuner, Tata Safari Storme, Mitsubishi Pajero, Mahindra Xylo, and Tata Safari.
Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Price List
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 235/75 R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.10380|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 235/70 R16 106T||Tubeless||Rs.10260|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.18960|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.10499|
|Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA 265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.16800|
Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Features
It is an all-terrain tyre designed for SUVs and offers superior traction and precise handling. The tyre comes equipped with Goodyear's SilentArmor Technology that makes the tyres very durable to rough surfaces.
Ideal for- Rough/ rocky terrains as well as highways
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior traction over all terrains
- SilentArmor Technology makes for improved durability
- Intermediate tread grooves make for superior traction over muddy/wet surfaces
- High tensile steel belts make for improved tyre life
Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA
Find GOODYEAR Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA
Is Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA?
Can I use Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Tyres
Popular Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About GOODYEAR Tyre
- Q.Can I use 165/70 R14 for my Ford Figo 2011 modelA.
The mentioned size is a downsize to the existing 175/65 R14 tyres in the Ford Figo. Tyre upsizing or downsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel economy, and in your case it may also turn unsafe. Hence, stick to the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 175/65 R14 include CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima Sport and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:42:06
- Q.which is a better tyre brand recommendation for honda jazz - ceat or goodyearA.
Both the tyre brands offer quality tyres for Honda Jazz. However depending on your preference you can pick any one of the two. You can choose CEAT Milaze X3 if your priorities are long life span and value for money quotient. Similarly, if you desire comfort, high speed stability, etc., you can pick Goodyear Assurance Triplemax/Triplemax 2. Other considerable choices for Jazz include Bridgestone B290 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:38:20
- Q.Which is the best and suitable tyre for ertiga cng can i upsize from 185 to 195 by one sizeA.
Upsizing is recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the 195/65 R15 in place of the stock 185/65 R15. The recommended tyre patterns come as CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 22-Oct-2021 13:31:59