More Variants Of Wrangler AT/ SA
|265/65 R17 112S||Tubeless||Rs.16800|
|245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.10499|
|215/75 R15 100S||Tubeless||Rs.5000|
|235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.18960|
|235/70 R16 106T||Tubeless||Rs.10260|
|235/75 R15 105S||Tubeless||Rs.10380|
About Goodyear Wrangler AT/ SA
It is an all-terrain tyre designed for SUVs and offers superior traction and precise handling. The tyre comes equipped with Goodyear's SilentArmor Technology that makes the tyres very durable to rough surfaces.
Ideal for- Rough/ rocky terrains as well as highways
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior traction over all terrains
- SilentArmor Technology makes for improved durability
- Intermediate tread grooves make for superior traction over muddy/wet surfaces
- High tensile steel belts make for improved tyre life
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Popular Comparison For Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours