MRF ZVTV A4
MRF ZVTV A4 Variants
|MRF ZVTV A4 175/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.5170|
MRF ZVTV A4 Features
About MRF ZVTV A4
MRF ZVTV A4 is a tubeless radial car tyre. It comes with maximized rubber in tread pattern for better road grip. Tyre tread has been optimized for better braking and fuel efficiency requirement. It also offers good ride comfort, improved performance and balanced handling requirements.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Interlocked buttons with offset sipes for maximum stiffness of blocks.
- Optimized for good ride comfort, improved performance and balanced handling requirements.
- Specially designed to meet global carmakersal norms for better braking and fuel efficiency requirements.
- Maximized rubber in tread pattern for better grip in both longitudinal and lateral directionsÂ while accelerating, braking or cornering along with improved tyre life.
MRF ZVTV A4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTV A4
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTV A4
Is MRF ZVTV A4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTV A4?
Can I use MRF ZVTV A4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTV A4 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTV A4 compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTV A4 Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52