MRF ZVT Highlights
MRF ZVT is a tube / tubeless tyre available in 12 and 14 inches size range. There are 18 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2000 - 6900, the ZVT is an ideal fitment for cars like Maruti Celerio, Hyundai Elite i20, Mahindra Scorpio, Datsun GO Plus, Ford Ecosport, and Toyota Innova.
MRF ZVT Variants
|MRF ZVT 195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
|MRF ZVT 205/65 R15 94S||Tubeless||Rs.4850|
|MRF ZVT 215/75 R15 LT||Tubeless||Rs.5200|
|MRF ZVT 145/70 R13||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZVT 145/70 R12||Tube||Rs.2092|
|MRF ZVT 145/80 R13||Tube||Rs.2230|
|MRF ZVT 155/65 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2000|
|MRF ZVT 155/70 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|MRF ZVT 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|MRF ZVT 155/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3005|
|MRF ZVT 175/60 R13||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZVT 175/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZVT 185/60 R13||Tube||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZVT 185/70 R14||Tubeless||Rs.3600|
|MRF ZVT 195/70 R15||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|MRF ZVT 215/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.6900|
|MRF ZVT 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5810|
|MRF ZVT 175/80 R14||Tubeless||Rs.4559|
MRF ZVT Features
About MRF ZVT
MRF ZVT offers excellent tyre life and durability due to larger tread blocks. It also offers superior traction and grip in dry and wet conditions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Dry and wet grip
- Enhanced tyre life
- Smooth and quite ride
MRF ZVT Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVT
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVT
Is MRF ZVT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVT?
Can I use MRF ZVT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVT tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVT compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVT Tyres
Popular MRF ZVT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52