This tyre offers exceptional braking ability and with precise steering response. Central rib provides great traction over dry and wet surfaces.
Ideal for- City and highway use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large tread blocks provide for a comfortable ride.
- Circumferential grooves provide great wet grip.
- Wide lateral grooves provide for great wet grip.
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for ZVT 215/65 R15 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 15"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which Company tyre and Which tyre size R13(145/70_ 155/65_ 155/70) is Better for Wagnor LX(petrol) Model 2004 ?A.
The suggested tyre would be a good fit for your vehicle as its large tread blocks provide for a comfortable ride and its wide lateral grooves provide for great wet grip.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Which Better tyre for indigo ecs tyre size 175/65A.
The 165 size is suggested as the tyre's computerized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride along with the innovative tread pattern offers good tractionAnswered 20 Jan 2020 03:11:41
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50