- Ideal ForCity useHighway drive
- FeaturesLow noiseWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeComfort
MRF ZVTS Highlights
MRF ZVTS is a tube / tubeless tyre available in 12 to 14 inches size range. There are 35 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2210 - Rs 5064, the ZVTS is an ideal fitment for cars like Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Elite i20, and Datsun GO Plus.
MRF ZVTS Price List
MRF ZVTS Features
About MRF ZVTS
MRF ZVTS comes with supple sidewall that offers comfort and reliability. There is excellent braking along with a quiet and smooth ride. Special polymer compound provides long-term uniform tread wear.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent braking
- Enhanced tyre life
- Smooth and quite ride
MRF ZVTS Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZVTS
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZVTS Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZVTS
Is MRF ZVTS good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZVTS?
Can I use MRF ZVTS Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZVTS tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZVTS compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZVTS Tyres
Popular MRF ZVTS Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52