It is made up of an all-season tread compound and offers a comfortable ride with good wet and dry grip.
Ideal for- City drives and occasional highway drives.
Key Features and Benefits
- Computerized Pitch Design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Innovative tread pattern offers good traction.
- High sipe-density in tread pattern offer good wet grip.
- Premium all-season tread compound makes for a good tyre life.
- Supple sidewalls provide flexibility to tyre making it durable on rough roads.
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Suggest a tyre for alto 800. For daily city drivingA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, you can consider the following tyres: MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Hyundai Getz 175,70,13R tyre required.. Which brand is good ?? JK, MRF ??A.
We will recommend you to go for either MRF ZVTS or Apollo Amazer 4G. Both the tyres offer long tread, good grip, excellent comforts, and superior handling.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.which tyre perfact for my accent 2013 model and i must say this in 7 years my car travel only 18000 km so suggest on that basis.monthly once or twice might be goA.
As per your requirements, you can install any of the Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3, Goodyear GT3, and MRF ZVTS on your Hyundai Accent.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58