More Variants Of Ultima Neo
About JK Ultima Neo
This tyre has been designed to offer improved fuel efficiency along with a long tread life. It comes equipped with an innovative rubber compound that reduces rolling resistance and improves initial acceleration.
Ideal for- City use and occasional highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Central rib makes for confident handling at high speeds
- Wide contact patch makes for better wet and dry traction
- Variable groove edges make for a quiet ride quality
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
User Reviews for JK Ultima Neo Tyres
Car Using JK Ultima Neo Tyres
Popular Comparison For JK Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi suggest Rear tubeless tyres for my pulsar 150.A.
The Blaze BR 31 would be a good tyre recommendation as its multiple cutting edges with optimized sipes ensure effective wet braking and its superior rubber compound makes for enhanced tread lifeAnswered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I have santri xing 2007 .Can you ask me which tyre will good for me .A.
The tyre suggestion from JK would be a better fit for you as its wide and deepened directional grooves improve the braking performance and the wider tread block in the center provides an increased impact absorption and makes handling easier.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Please suggest best all season tyre for my hond brio vx at ( normal city running ) breks, no noice , fual-efficient, comfort, minimal priceA.
The suggestion from JK fits under your desired list of choices as its high abrasion resistance compound provides for good durability over rough roads and the unique rubber compound makes for a very long tread life.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22