JK Elanzo Crusero
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLow noiseComfort
JK Elanzo Crusero Highlights
Jk Elanzo Crusero is a tube/tubeless tyre available in only 15 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available. It is an ideal fitment for cars like the Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Honda Accord Chevrolet Tavera, and Mahindra Quanto.
JK Elanzo Crusero Price List
|JK Elanzo Crusero 205/65 R15 94S||Tubeless||Rs.6484|
|JK Elanzo Crusero 205/65 R15||Tube||Rs.4750|
JK Elanzo Crusero Features
About JK Elanzo Crusero
Jk Elanzo Crusero offers a long tread life along with a comfortable ride quality. Stiff shoulder construction makes for strong cornering capabilities. It is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed stability
- quiet ride
- High speed performance
- Enhanced tread life
JK Elanzo Crusero Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Elanzo Crusero
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Elanzo Crusero Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Elanzo Crusero
Is JK Elanzo Crusero good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Elanzo Crusero?
Can I use JK Elanzo Crusero Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Elanzo Crusero tyre available on emi?
Is JK Elanzo Crusero compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Elanzo Crusero Tyres
Popular JK Elanzo Crusero Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Suggest tyre for skoda rapid 1.6mpi Mt 2012A.
JK Vectra is the tyre suggestion for your vehicle. The tyre comes with wide jagged central rib makes for high speed handling and innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59