More Variants Of ES100
|185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4096|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4420|
|195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.11554|
|205/60 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4364|
|205/60 R15 95H||Tubeless||Rs.5472|
About Yokohama ES100
The advanced 'groove-in-groove' design guards against uneven wear, thereby promoting longer life. It enables strong control, while at the same time, controlling fuel consumption and noise as well.
1) Directional tread pattern – Facilitates speed capacity.
Benefits – Gives improved performance.
2) Steel sidewall inserts – Provides rigidity and strength.
Benefits – Prevents quick deterioration.
3) Solid center rib – Enhances traction.
Benefits – Boosts control and performance.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42