More Variants Of C.drive AC01
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.4862|
|225/60 R15 96V||Tubeless||Rs.6222|
|205/65 R15 99H||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.3800|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3850|
About Yokohama C.drive AC01
It affirms a great control over its vehicle, without compromising with security. It comes with a long lasting tread that can take on any surface.
1) Solid blocks and grooves – Guarantees superior drainage action by pumping out water at high speeds.
Benefit – Good performance on water filled roads.
2) ‘Full Logic’ asymmetrical tread pattern - Enhanced handling on both wet and dry surfaces.
Benefit – Makes excellent contact with roads.
User Reviews for Yokohama Tyres
Car Using Yokohama C.drive AC01 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46