More Variants Of Yokohama C.drive AC01
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.4862|
|225/60 R15 96V||Tubeless||Rs.6222|
|205/65 R15 99H||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.3800|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3850|
Yokohama C.drive AC01 Features
About Yokohama C.drive AC01
It affirms a great control over its vehicle, without compromising with security. It comes with a long lasting tread that can take on any surface.
1) Solid blocks and grooves – Guarantees superior drainage action by pumping out water at high speeds.
Benefit – Good performance on water filled roads.
2) ‘Full Logic’ asymmetrical tread pattern - Enhanced handling on both wet and dry surfaces.
Benefit – Makes excellent contact with roads.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama C.drive AC01 Tyres
Car Using Yokohama C.drive AC01 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52