Yokohama C.drive AC01 185/60 R14 82H
- Tyre Size185/60 R14 82H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Yokohama C.drive AC01 Price List
|Yokohama C.drive AC01 195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.4862|
|Yokohama C.drive AC01 225/60 R15 96V||Tubeless||Rs.6222|
|Yokohama C.drive AC01 205/65 R15 99H||Tubeless||Rs.4400|
|Yokohama C.drive AC01 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3850|
Yokohama C.drive AC01 185/60 R14 82H Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama C.drive AC01
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama C.drive AC01 Tyres
Yokohama proves its grandeur in the tyre industry through models such as this one. The C.drive AC01 is made for superior performance. It mix...
Yokohama C.drive AC01 Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52