Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 Variants
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 235/55 R17 103W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 225/60 R17 99H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 235/65 R17 108V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 Features
About Yokohama BluEarth RV-02
Designed for CUVs and MPVs, this tyre offers good traction and confident high-speed stability. Made using patent Orange Oil technology and double silica, the tyres offer very good braking efficiency and improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Orange oil technology provides superb grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Double silica improves fuel efficiency and offers superb braking efficiency
- Twin power ribs provide for confident high-speed handling
- Noise suppressing grooves ensure a quiet and comfortable ride
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama BluEarth RV-02
Is Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama BluEarth RV-02?
Can I use Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 Tyres
Popular Yokohama BluEarth RV-02 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52