More Variants Of BluEarth RV-02
|215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
About Yokohama BluEarth RV-02
Designed for CUVs and MPVs, this tyre offers good traction and confident high-speed stability. Made using patent Orange Oil technology and double silica, the tyres offer very good braking efficiency and improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Extensive highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Orange oil technology provides superb grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Double silica improves fuel efficiency and offers superb braking efficiency
- Twin power ribs provide for confident high-speed handling
- Noise suppressing grooves ensure a quiet and comfortable ride
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42