Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Variants
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Features
About Yokohama Advan Sport V105
It is a high performance tyre from the popular Advan series and offers great traction levels along with a very comfortable ride quality. It involves a very solid carcass construction which makes the tyre durable, improves comfort and enhances tyre life.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Rigid steel belts make for superior handling and stability
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Advan Sport V105
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama Advan Sport V105
Is Yokohama Advan Sport V105 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama Advan Sport V105?
Can I use Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama Advan Sport V105 tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama Advan Sport V105 compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyres
Popular Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52