More Variants Of Advan Sport V105
|245/45 ZR18 100Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.18780|
|245/45 ZR17 99Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.14600|
|225/45 R17 94Y||Tubeless||Rs.20060|
About Yokohama Advan Sport V105
It is a high performance tyre from the popular Advan series and offers great traction levels along with a very comfortable ride quality. It involves a very solid carcass construction which makes the tyre durable, improves comfort and enhances tyre life.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra high traction tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Groove in groove technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Straight channels and sipes make for superior wet grip and performance
- Strong shoulder blocks make for superior cornering capabilities
- Rigid steel belts make for superior handling and stability
Car Using Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46