Yokohama Advan Sport V105 175/60 R15 81H
- Tyre Size175/60 R15 81H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingWet GripDry Grip
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Price List
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 175/60 R15 81H Specifications
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
81 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Advan Sport V105
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Tyres
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 Compatible With
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What type of tyre for Mercedes Benz c200 CGI avantgardeA.
The Mercedes Benz C200 CGI Avantgarde is fitted with 225/45 R17 tyres. You can choose any premium tubeless tyres among Pirelli Cinturato P7, Yokohama Advan Sport V105, Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 26 May 2021 14:03:03
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 18:27:52