JK Brute 4x4
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeDurability
JK Brute 4x4 Variants
|JK Brute 4x4 195/70 R14||Tube||Rs.4300|
|JK Brute 4x4 215/75 R15||Tube||Rs.7084|
|JK Brute 4x4 235/75 R15||Tube||Rs.5950|
|JK Brute 4x4 205/80 R16 LT||Tube||Rs.5898|
JK Brute 4x4 Features
About JK Brute 4x4
It is an All-Terrain tyre for SUVs and comes equipped with solid carcass construction. This translates into a tyre that has high resistance to cuts and abrasions. The aggressive tread pattern of this tyre makes for high wet and dry traction.
Ideal for- Off-roading as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Sturdy tread blocks make for improved traction over rocky roads
- Wide central rib helps provide high speed stability and handling
- Solid carcass construction makes for high durability
- Aggressive tread compound makes for good wet and dry traction
JK Brute 4x4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Brute 4x4
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Brute 4x4 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Brute 4x4
Is JK Brute 4x4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Brute 4x4?
Can I use JK Brute 4x4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Brute 4x4 tyre available on emi?
Is JK Brute 4x4 compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Brute 4x4 Tyres
Popular JK Brute 4x4 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about jk Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.My vechile Indica v2 lx Tyre size 155/80/R13 79 S plz guide me best Tyre min budgetA.
As per your requirements, you can choose from the likes of Nexen SB802, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVT.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Suggest tyre for skoda rapid 1.6mpi Mt 2012A.
JK Vectra is the tyre suggestion for your vehicle. The tyre comes with wide jagged central rib makes for high speed handling and innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59