JK Elanzo Touring Highlights
JK Elanzo Touring is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15,and 16 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. It is an ideal fitment for cars like the Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto Pure, Maruti Ritz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Deca, and Maruti Swift Dzire. JK Elanzo Touring is a tubeless tyre available in 14, 15,and 16 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. It is an ideal fitment for cars like the Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Punto Pure, Maruti Ritz, Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Deca, and Maruti Swift Dzire.
JK Elanzo Touring Price List
|JK Elanzo Touring 205/65 R15||Tubeless||Rs.4820|
|JK Elanzo Touring 165/65 R14 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3410|
|JK Elanzo Touring 165/80 R14 85S||Tubeless||Rs.2920|
|JK Elanzo Touring 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.3660|
|JK Elanzo Touring 205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.5460|
JK Elanzo Touring Features
JK Elanzo Touring offers enhanced road contact for maximum grip. There is noise optimization for a silent ride. The wider contact area at the tread ensures excellent grip and the environment-friendly design helps in minimizing carbon emission. The Elanzo is available in 5 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent road grip
- Silent ride
- Precise handling
- Environmental Friendly with Reduced Carbon Emission
JK Elanzo Touring Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
For a period of five years from the date of manufacture or from the date of invoice (Proof of
purchase is required), or till the tyre tread is worn up to Tread Wear Indicators (TWI), which
ever is earlier, irrespective of kilometer covered.
- Tyre warranty is applicable to the first owner of the product.
- Warranty claims will be routed through OEMs/OEM’s Dealer, JK tyre authorised dealers to the
- nearest JK Tyre office with a OEM/dealer warranty form/letter/telegram or email.
- Tyre/tube under complaint will be examined by Service personnel or JK Tyre authorized personnel and the decision will be taken at the time of inspection.
- Warranty claim findings made by JK Tyre service personnel or trained or authorized personnel would be binding.
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator
- Tyres with road hazard damages (thru cuts, external injuries, impact break, punctures, repairable
- or not repairable)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing.
- Tyre damage due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
- Tyres fitted with vehicles carrying of overload , running with high speeds or tyres with under inflation/over inflation.
- Tyres which have not been fitted in accordance with the technical recommendations of the company as published from time to time or recommended care and maintenance.
- Tyres damage on account of accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism.
- Tyres with Ply/Cords exposed, repaired or retreaded .
- Tyres with severe uneven wear/ misalignment (MAL) wear.
- Tyre defects due to climatic conditions, ozone and improper storage.
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized or second hand dealers.
- Warranty is limited only for manufacturing defects as stated in warranty statement.
- This warranty is only applicable in India.
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid
- warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
Tyres Similar to JK Elanzo Touring
Find JK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for JK Elanzo Touring Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on JK Elanzo Touring
Is JK Elanzo Touring good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for JK Elanzo Touring?
Can I use JK Elanzo Touring Tyre for off-road touring?
Is JK Elanzo Touring tyre available on emi?
Is JK Elanzo Touring compatible with Car?
Car Using JK Elanzo Touring Tyres
Popular JK Elanzo Touring Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About JK Tyre
- Q.Should I go for 17” tyres for my Innova Crysta V 8s MT or stick to 16” only?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. Being an MPV its handling and stability will be affected the most, the larger rim may even scrape the body. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Czar HP, Bridgestone B390 and JK Elanzo Touring .Answered 27-Sep-2021 18:34:23
- Q.I am looking new tyres for my maruti alto k10 vxi. Which tyre will be best for my car in matter of durability and fuel efficiency..please suggest the best..??A.
You can pick between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT and Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miler.Answered 27-Sep-2021 17:58:59
- Q.Which tyre is best for Breeza ZDI+?A.
You can choose between CEAT Czar Sports, JK UX Royale and Maxxis MAP3 as per your budget and preference.Answered 27-Sep-2021 17:19:48