More Variants Of ZVTS A1
About MRF ZVTS A1
This tyre has been designed t offer a comfortable and smooth ride quality. It comes equipped with a tread compound that ensures a long tread life
Ideal for- City drives and occasional highway drives
Key Features and Benefits-
- Premium all-season tread compound makes for a good tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern offers good traction
- High sipe-density in tread pattern offers good wet grip
- Computerized Pitch Design provides for a quiet and comfortable rid
- Supple sidewalls provide flexibility to tyre making it durable on rough roads
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Discover 100 m rear tyreA.
For your Bajaj Discover 100M, you can go for either MRF Zapper FS or TVS JUMBO. Both the tyres offer good grip in both wet and dry conditions provide decent stability.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:31:27
- Q.Honda hornet rear tyreA.
I would recommend MRF Revz for your bike because it gets a unique tread pattern that helps in enhancing the overall traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:53:31
- Q.My car tyre is 165/65/R14 shall I upsize it for 165/80/R14A.
Yes, you can upsize to the specified size for better stability. MRF ZVTS will be a suitable choice if you are looking for a replacement.Answered 16 Jan 2020 03:30:49