MRF ZVTS A1
- Ideal ForCity drives and occasional highway drives
More Variants Of ZVTS A1
About MRF ZVTS A1
This tyre has been designed t offer a comfortable and smooth ride quality. It comes equipped with a tread compound that ensures a long tread life
Ideal for- City drives and occasional highway drives
Key Features and Benefits-
- Premium all-season tread compound makes for a good tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern offers good traction
- High sipe-density in tread pattern offers good wet grip
- Computerized Pitch Design provides for a quiet and comfortable rid
- Supple sidewalls provide flexibility to tyre making it durable on rough roads
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to purchase 165/65/R14 for my. Indica Car..Kindly suggest best tyre...A.
You can choose any of the MRF ZEC, JK ULTIMA LXT, and Apollo Amazer 3G for your Tata Indica in 165/65 R14 size.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.In my car 3 to 4 days was using, remainder days of month was ideally. What type of tyre is better? & Suggest brand also?A.
As per your usage, you can install MRF, CEAT, or Apollo tyres on your car.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.MRF ZLX ,145/80 R12 74T tyre come fit in 2010 Alto. LxiA.
You install 145/80 R12 74T tyre on your Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi. Some good options are Apollo Amazer 3G, CEAT Fuel Smarrt, and MRF ZVTS.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45