Other MRF Wanderer Street Variants
|MRF Wanderer Street 215/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8400|
|MRF Wanderer Street 215/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8780|
MRF Wanderer Street Features
About MRF Wanderer Street
Wanderer Street has been specially designed for SUVs and offers good on and off-road traction. Consisting of a high modulus carcass and strong sidewalls, the tyre offers good durability over rough terrains.
Ideal for- Mild off-roading and extensive highway drives
Key Features & Benefits-
- Cut-resistant compound offers good durability over rough surfaces
- Multi-layered reinforced steel belt provides stability on all terrains
- Computer generated block sequence offers good traction on rough surfaces
- Lateral sipes and circumferential grooves provide confident wet grip
- Specially designed for Sports Utility Vehicles
MRF Wanderer Street Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to MRF Wanderer Street
User Reviews for MRF Wanderer Street Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Wanderer Street
Is MRF Wanderer Street good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Wanderer Street?
Can I use MRF Wanderer Street Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Wanderer Street tyre available on emi
Is MRF Wanderer Street compatible with Car
Popular MRF Wanderer Street Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52