MRF ZV2K Highlights
MRF ZV2K is a tube/tubeless tyre available in 13, 14, 15, and 16 inches size range. There are 27 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2595 - Rs 7670, the ZV2K tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Swift, Maruti Swift Dzire,Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti S Cross, Maruti Alto K10, and Ford Ecosport.
MRF ZV2K Variants
MRF ZV2K Features
About MRF ZV2K
MRF ZV2K tyre incorporates a premium all-season compound which provides great traction in dry as well as wet conditions. Its unique tread design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride. Deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin. ZV2K is available in 27 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comfortable ride quality.
- Low cabin noise
- Enhanced driving experience
- Highly durable and uniform tread wear.
MRF ZV2K Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZV2K
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZV2K Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZV2K
Is MRF ZV2K good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZV2K?
Can I use MRF ZV2K Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZV2K tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZV2K compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZV2K Tyres
Popular MRF ZV2K Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52