More Variants Of MRF ZV2K
|165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.2965|
|165/80 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4220|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4175|
|195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
|195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4200|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5450|
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5315|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7670|
|205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.6700|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5795|
|225/60 R16 98V||Tubeless||Rs.7355|
|155/65 R13 73T||Tube||Rs.2595|
|175/80 R13 86S||Tube||Rs.4355|
|205/65 R15 99S||Tube||Rs.5595|
|205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.7575|
|185/70 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4185|
|205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tube||Rs.3444|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tube||Rs.4005|
|195/60 R15 88T||Tube||Rs.5249|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tube||Rs.5595|
MRF ZV2K Features
About MRF ZV2K
Used in a variety of compact SUVs and sedans as an original equipment, the tyre incorporates a premium all-season compound which provides great traction in dry as well as wet conditions. Its unique tread design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use and city drives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality.
- Deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.
- Outstanding traction and responsive braking capability enhance driving experience.
- Optimum traction and a smooth, quiet ride due to better tread design.
- Special polymer compound provides long-term uniform tread wear.
MRF ZV2K Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZV2K Tyres
Car Using MRF ZV2K Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52