More Variants Of ZV2K
|155/65 R13 73T||Tube||Rs.2535|
|175/80 R13 86S||Tube||Rs.4355|
|205/65 R15 99S||Tube||Rs.5595|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tube||Rs.3444|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tube||Rs.4005|
|195/60 R15 88T||Tube||Rs.5249|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tube||Rs.5595|
|165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.2845|
|165/80 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.2600|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4050|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4120|
|195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
|195/60 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4200|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5245|
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5105|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.7445|
|205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.6700|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5795|
|225/60 R16 98V||Tubeless||Rs.7355|
|205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.7355|
|185/70 R14 88S||Tubeless||Rs.4065|
|205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
About MRF ZV2K
Used in a variety of compact SUVs and sedans as an original equipment, the tyre incorporates a premium all-season compound which provides great traction in dry as well as wet conditions. Its unique tread design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use and city drives.
Key Features & Benefits
- Supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality.
- Deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.
- Optimized tread design for improved dry grip.
- Compound polymer improves braking efficiency.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF ZV2K Tyres
Car Using MRF ZV2K Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Cbr250R and i want to change my tyres , should i upsize rear to 150/60 and which is the best ??A.
Yes, you can go for the desired upsize as it won't affect the health of your engine and its tyre construction provides better handling and its angular pattern gives more resistance in wet grounds.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:13:08
- Q.I am looking for Hero Passion Pro bike front and rear tyres, suggest which brand is the best one, please suggest me. from S N Raju 83096-31722A.
The tyre set suggestion would be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its advanced groove pattern provides a smooth ride with increased fuel economy and the multiple cross over groove and safeguards the bike from skidding and increases traction.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Which Company tyre and Which tyre size R13(145/70_ 155/65_ 155/70) is Better for Wagnor LX(petrol) Model 2004 ?A.
The suggested tyre would be a good fit for your vehicle as its large tread blocks provide for a comfortable ride and its wide lateral grooves provide for great wet grip.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22