MRF ZCC Highlights
MRF ZCC is a tubeless tyre available in 12 and 13 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2190 - Rs 3357, the ZCC tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Maruti Wagon R, Renault KWID, Datsun GO, and Hyundai i10.
MRF ZCC Variants
|MRF ZCC 155/80 R13 79S||Tubeless||Rs.2650|
|MRF ZCC 145/70 R12||Tubeless||Rs.2190|
|MRF ZCC 155/80 R13||Tubeless||Rs.3357|
MRF ZCC Features
About MRF ZCC
MRF ZCC comes with a special contoured tread pattern to minimize the rolling resistance and improve fuel efficiency. It uses unique tread compound that offers excellent traction while the contoured tread pattern offers superior wet grip. It is available in 3 sizes.
- Superior wet grip
- Excellent traction
- Excellent mileage and low rolling resistance
MRF ZCC Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF ZCC
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF ZCC Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF ZCC
Is MRF ZCC good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF ZCC?
Can I use MRF ZCC Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF ZCC tyre available on emi?
Is MRF ZCC compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF ZCC Tyres
Popular MRF ZCC Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52