It is made up of an all-season tread compound and offers a comfortable ride with good wet and dry grip.
Ideal for- City drives and occasional highway drives.
Key Features and Benefits
- Computerized Pitch Design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Innovative tread pattern offers good traction.
- High sipe-density in tread pattern offer good wet grip.
- Premium all-season tread compound makes for a good tyre life.
- Supple sidewalls provide flexibility to tyre making it durable on rough roads.
155 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
13 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
387 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which Tyre is better for wagon r 2013 Lxi CNGA.
As the MRF ZVTS tyre offers a comfortable ride with good wet and dry grip, you can use the tyre for you car.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.Suggest a tyre for alto 800. For daily city drivingA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, you can consider the following tyres: MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.Hyundai Getz 175,70,13R tyre required.. Which brand is good ?? JK, MRF ??A.
We will recommend you to go for either MRF ZVTS or Apollo Amazer 4G. Both the tyres offer long tread, good grip, excellent comforts, and superior handling.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58