Goodyear Car Tyre
Goodyear Tyres Price List
|Model Name||Price Range||Detail|
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS|
7 Sizes available
|Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS 2|
1 Sizes available
|Goodyear Assurance TripleMax|
15 Sizes available
|Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2|
9 Sizes available
|Goodyear DP B1|
4 Sizes available
Goodyear Car Tyre Models
- Goodyear GPS2Rs1902Tubeless145/70 R12 69T
- Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILERRs2240Tube145/70 R12 69T
- Goodyear GPS2Rs2508Tubeless145/70 R13 71T
- Goodyear GPS2Rs2648Tubeless155/70 R13 75S
- Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILERRs2750Tubeless165/65 R13 77T
- Goodyear GT3Rs2854Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Goodyear DP B1Rs2885Tubeless165/70 R14 81S
- Goodyear GT3Rs2978Tubeless175/70 R13 82H
- Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILERRs3060Tubeless145/70 R12 69T
Car Using Goodyear Tyres
About Goodyear Car Tyres
Overview:Goodyear Tyre and Rubber Company is a renowned brand in the industry that was started in 1898 in Akron, Ohio. This America based firm was founded by Frank Seiberling and named after Charles Goodyear, who invented vulcanized rubber. In the beginning, it manufactured rubber horseshoe pads as well as tyres for carriages and bicycles. In 1908, Goodyear tyres were used for the Ford’s Model T and the next year, its first aircraft tyre was manufactured. In 1922, the company entered the Indian market and later in 1925, it flew the first Goodyear blimp for advertising purposes. By 1926, it became the world’s biggest rubber company and was listed on the New York stock exchange in 1927. Goodyear tyre India set up its production plant in Ballabgarh, Haryana. In 1984, the country’s largest tyre which was above 8-feet tall was rolled out. In the year 1998, the manufacturer celebrated its 100th anniversary. In 2002, Goodyear became the first tyre maker to launch tubeless tyres and later in 2008, the passenger tyre named Goodyear Assurance was introduced. 2009 witnessed the launch of farm as well as commercial tyres. As of 2010, the company had a work force of about 72,000 employees all over the world.
Achievements:Goodyear has always strived to produce high quality products, while keeping their prices in a quite low range. The tyre manufacturer has achieved a number of awards and accolades from the time of its inception. A few of them are:
- These are the first tyres to land on the Moon in 1971.
- In 2008, the Forbes magazine and Reputation Institute (RI) had recognized it as one of America’s most respected companies.
- It was ranked 16th on the Forbes magazine’s third annual listing of companies.
- The Fortune magazine had termed it as the world’s most admired company in the motor vehicle parts industry.
- The CRO magazine has listed it among the Top 100 Corporate Citizens.
- It was honored with the R&D 100 Award for an airless tyre capable of transporting large and long range vehicles across the surface of celestial bodies like Moon or Mars.
- It is one of the most successful tyre suppliers in Formula One history and for NASCAR series.
Products:Goodyear tyres India offers a number of products that are suitable for vehicles like buses, trucks, SUVs, passenger cars and light commercial vehicles as well. There are several dealers available in major cities across the country including Goodyear tyres Bangalore. The list of tyres used for passenger vehicles include:
- Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max
- Goodyear Eagle EfficientGrip
- Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler
- Goodyear GPS2
- Goodyear Eagle NCT5
- Goodyear GT3
The company manufactures its products for sports utility vehicles also. Buyers can seek help of the authorized dealers closer to them. Some of these rugged tyres include:
- Goodyear Wrangler HP AW
- Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
- Goodyear Wrangler F-1
Other products:This firm is also engaged in supplying varied products for industrial purposes apart from manufacturing tyres. The list is as follows:
- Hydraulic products
- Synthetic rubber for medical applications
- Molded transportation products
- Power transmission products
- Synthetic rubber for chewing gum and
- Conveyor belt materials.
User Reviews for Goodyear Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyres
- Q.Indica tyre priceA.
If you are ready to pay Rs 2750, then you can get Goodyear DUCARO HI-MILER-165/65 R13 77T for your cars. They will improve not only the wet traction but also the braking performance.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:57:11
- Q.Which tyre do u recommend for my Innova V model?A.
Goodyear DURA PLUS-205/65 R15 99H is recommended for your vehicle as it comes with large contact patch area for enhanced tyre life.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:56:19
- Q.Goodyear ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP 175/65 r14 82T price ?A.
The Goodyear Assurance ArmorGrip tyre of size 175/65 R14 82T will cost you around Rs. 5000-6200 per tyre. Prices may vary from state to state in India.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00