Goodyear Car Tyre
Goodyear Car Tyres Price List
Goodyear Car Tyre Models
Car Using Goodyear Tyres
About Goodyear Car Tyres
Overview:Goodyear Tyre and Rubber Company is a renowned brand in the industry that was started in 1898 in Akron, Ohio. This America based firm was founded by Frank Seiberling and named after Charles Goodyear, who invented vulcanized rubber. In the beginning, it manufactured rubber horseshoe pads as well as tyres for carriages and bicycles. In 1908, Goodyear tyres were used for the Ford’s Model T and the next year, its first aircraft tyre was manufactured. In 1922, the company entered the Indian market and later in 1925, it flew the first Goodyear blimp for advertising purposes. By 1926, it became the world’s biggest rubber company and was listed on the New York stock exchange in 1927. Goodyear tyre India set up its production plant in Ballabgarh, Haryana. In 1984, the country’s largest tyre which was above 8-feet tall was rolled out. In the year 1998, the manufacturer celebrated its 100th anniversary. In 2002, Goodyear became the first tyre maker to launch tubeless tyres and later in 2008, the passenger tyre named Goodyear Assurance was introduced. 2009 witnessed the launch of farm as well as commercial tyres. As of 2010, the company had a work force of about 72,000 employees all over the world.
Achievements:Goodyear has always strived to produce high quality products, while keeping their prices in a quite low range. The tyre manufacturer has achieved a number of awards and accolades from the time of its inception. A few of them are:
- These are the first tyres to land on the Moon in 1971.
- In 2008, the Forbes magazine and Reputation Institute (RI) had recognized it as one of America’s most respected companies.
- It was ranked 16th on the Forbes magazine’s third annual listing of companies.
- The Fortune magazine had termed it as the world’s most admired company in the motor vehicle parts industry.
- The CRO magazine has listed it among the Top 100 Corporate Citizens.
- It was honored with the R&D 100 Award for an airless tyre capable of transporting large and long range vehicles across the surface of celestial bodies like Moon or Mars.
- It is one of the most successful tyre suppliers in Formula One history and for NASCAR series.
Products:Goodyear tyres India offers a number of products that are suitable for vehicles like buses, trucks, SUVs, passenger cars and light commercial vehicles as well. There are several dealers available in major cities across the country including Goodyear tyres Bangalore. The list of tyres used for passenger vehicles include:
- Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max
- Goodyear Eagle EfficientGrip
- Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler
- Goodyear GPS2
- Goodyear Eagle NCT5
- Goodyear GT3
The company manufactures its products for sports utility vehicles also. Buyers can seek help of the authorized dealers closer to them. Some of these rugged tyres include:
- Goodyear Wrangler HP AW
- Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
- Goodyear Wrangler F-1
Other products:This firm is also engaged in supplying varied products for industrial purposes apart from manufacturing tyres. The list is as follows:
- Hydraulic products
- Synthetic rubber for medical applications
- Molded transportation products
- Power transmission products
- Synthetic rubber for chewing gum and
- Conveyor belt materials.
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear Tyres
Better performance & comfortable
The Goodyear EAGLE NCT5 was a replacement option for my stock tyres. After using the tyre for driving my vehicle for
Asymmetric tread pattern provides
I own a Grand i10 and was looking for a robust tyre with durable features. After consulting a few dealers, I decided to
Goodyear DP B1 is an excellent tyre, especially for the city usage as it comes with low rolling resistance that aids in
superior braking capabilities
Goodyear Assurance TripleMax is a very good tyre that is ideal for highway usage. I have been using this tyre on my car
performs great without any major issues
It’s been more than six years using Goodyear GPS2 on my vehicle, and the tyre still performs great without any
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyre
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Which tyre is better for Hyundai Verna 1.6sx dieselA.
As the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX tyres provide superior grip and control in all kind of situation, these can be the best tyre for your car. Along with this, the robust construction of the tyres makes it more durable and longlasting.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55