Goodyear GT3 Highlights
Goodyear GT3 is a tubeless tyre available in 13, 14, and 15 inches size range. There are 8 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2854 - Rs 5500, the GT3 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Honda Jazz, Honda City, Maruti Alto K10, Toyota Innova, and Maruti Wagon R.
Goodyear GT3 Price List
|Goodyear GT3 155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.3600|
|Goodyear GT3 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.2854|
|Goodyear GT3 175/65 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.3400|
|Goodyear GT3 195/60 R15 88T||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|Goodyear GT3 205/65 R15 94S||Tubeless||Rs.5400|
|Goodyear GT3 155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.3855|
|Goodyear GT3 175/65 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
|Goodyear GT3 175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.2978|
Goodyear GT3 Features
Goodyear GT3 is known for comfort, safety and value. The tread block design aids tyre performance in wet and dry condition and enhances car’s handling in just about any situation. The GT3 tyre is available in 8 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Wet and dry performance
- Superior handling
- Higher tyre mileage
Goodyear GT3 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
3 years from manufacturing period or till the tyre tread is worn up to “TWI” (i.e. tread wear
indicators), whichever is earlier. Every tyre, tube & flap manufactured and/or marketed by
“Goodyear India Ltd”, except racing tyres, is warranted to be free from defects in material quality
or workmanship in its first tread life & warranty period. If our examination shows that such
product has failed under the terms of this warranty, we shall replace the product on pro-rata wear
basis. The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the percentage of tread
wear. In other words, the so called “remaining tread depth measurement system” will be applied.
The warranty is valid exclusively for the first owner actually using the covered products & is non-
transferable. Tampering of any kind on our products will automatically invalidate such warranty
(e.g. tampered serial number, ply rating, size of tyre, etc).
There is no other warranty or liability applicable to these products, unless specified for a
particular size/design, and no representative has any authority to make any representation,
promise or agreement except as stated herein.
1. The warranty does not cover tyre damage or irregular wear & tear caused or arising from any
of the following reason :
- Road hazards including punctures, cuts, snags, bruise, impact breaks etc.;
- Improper use or operation, including without limitation: Improper use such as racing, testing, overloading, improper inflation pressure ,fitment not according to the specification of vehicle or wheel manufacturer ,negligence , and alterations to the tyre;
- Insufficient or improper maintenance, including without limitation: Failure to rotate tyres regularly, wheel misalignment, worn suspension components, improper tyre mounting or demounting, tyre/wheel assembly imbalance, or other vehicle conditions, defects, or characteristics;
- Ride disturbance after the first 25% of usable tread-wear or due to damaged wheels or any vehicle condition;
- Long Storage of new vehicles with tyres mounted on, which may cause a flat spot on tyre;
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, fire or water;
- Improper Repair;
- Tyres worn off beyond tread wear indicator (on either or any one side);
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Tyres used for Motor-cross, Rallys etc.;
- Tyres on Vehicles reported stolen or any other consequential damage;
- Tyres damaged due to fire, wreck or vandalism.
Tyres Similar to Goodyear GT3
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Goodyear GT3 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Goodyear GT3
Is Goodyear GT3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Goodyear GT3?
Can I use Goodyear GT3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Goodyear GT3 tyre available on emi?
Is Goodyear GT3 compatible with Car?
Car Using Goodyear GT3 Tyres
Popular Goodyear GT3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about goodyear Tyre
- Q.Which is the best tyres for swift zdi 2015A.
Maruti Swift is shod with 185/70 R14 tyres. You can choose the best fit tyres from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:32:21
- Q.which is best tyre for my volkswagen vento comfortline considering low noise, ride comfort and durabilityA.
In my opinion the Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2 are the best tyres for your car as its HydroTred technology provides outstanding wet braking capability and the narrower shoulder grooves and improved pitching make for a quiet ride.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52