Continental Car Tyre
Continental Tyres Price List
|Model Name||Price Range||Detail|
5 Sizes available
|Continental ContiComfortContact CC5|
22 Sizes available
1 Sizes available
|Continental ContiCrossContact AT|
9 Sizes available
|Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT AT OWL|
1 Sizes available
Continental Car Tyre Models
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs2358Tubeless155/70 R13 75T
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs2705Tubeless175/70 R13 82T
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs3284Tubeless155/80 R13 79T
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3290Tubeless145/70 R13 71H
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3450Tubeless155/80 R13 79H
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3450Tubeless155/70 R14 77H
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3500Tubeless165/70 R14 81H
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3500Tubeless165/80 R14 85H
- Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3Rs3524Tubeless165/65 R13 77T
Car Using Continental Tyres
About Continental Car Tyres
History:The German based company Continental AG or simply Continental, is engaged in manufacturing tyres, chassis components and some other products for the transportation as well as automotive industries. It is the fourth biggest tyre maker in the world, which has a strong customer base. The company carries out its operations in several countries that include India as well. It started functioning in 2008 and was founded in the year 2011, when Continental AG acquired Modi Tyres Company Private Limited. Its headquarters are located in the Bangalore city and presently, it has a human capital of 1500, approximately. With a total revenue of around 32.7 billion pounds as of 2012, the manufacturer makes its place in the list of leading automotive suppliers in the world. The manufacturing plants of this corporation are located in some of the major cities like Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and Manesar. Moreover, there are quite a few Continental dealers available, who aid buyers in purchasing finest products for their vehicles.
History:This company was founded in 1871 as Continental-Caoutchouc und Gutta-Percha Compagnie in Hanover, Germany. In 1904, it developed grooved tyres for automobiles and until 1926, it was engaged in manufacturing solid tyres for bicycles and carriages, rubber components as well as rubberized fabrics. In 1955, air springs for buses and trucks were developed and it went on to produce environment friendly tyres during 1990s, especially for passenger cars. Meanwhile, the Automotive Systems division was also set up in that time for enhancing the systems business. It has acquired the US company's Automotive Brake and Chassis unit in 1998. Meanwhile, the acquisition of Modi Tyres Company Private Limited took place in 2011. The next year, it built the radial PLT (passenger and light truck) green tyre, while in 2013, the first TBR (radial truck and bus) green tyre was produced at Modipuram in Uttar Pradesh. At present, the company is aiming to increase its brand value by offering quality products at affordable prices.
Products:Continental tyres India offers numerous products for passenger cars, vans, buses, SUVs and trucks as well. The manufacturer has got good reviews so far among the masses. Some of its products include:
- ContiWinterContact TS 850.
- ContiSportContact 5.
- ContiCrossContact Winter.
- Vanco Contact 2.
- Vanco Camper.
On the other hand, it offers a wide range of bike tyres for off road, sport touring and classic racing. Continental tyres in India is available in an attractive range that can be met by various customers. The list of some of these products include:
- TKC 70
- ContiRoadAttack 2 EVO
- ContiTwist Supermoto
Apart from tyres, the company also supplies hydraulic parts, wheel sensors, fuel supply systems, engine actuators, tyre pressure monitoring systems and many others. just like the company's tyre range, these products will also match with the level of your budget.
Corporate Social Responsibility:Continental tyres India ltd considers corporate social responsibility and sustainable management as a part of its core fundamental values. This will help in strengthening the culture of solidarity and at the same time, it will contribute to the value based corporate management.
User Reviews for Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyres
- Q.Hi I have a Ritz VXI, 10 years old and want to upgrade the tyres for city/highway and occasional rides on hill roads. So need tyres which provide me good grip. Please recommend
- Q.Looking for best tyres for ford EcoSport 205/60r16.. please throw some light on the recommendation. Currently it runs on MRF.A.
Hi Janarthanan, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your Ecosport. The tyre offers a very good ride quality and superior traction along with good good durability over rough or un-paved roads. In case you want a better tyre then go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre. It would offer even better ride comfort and suoerior handling with exceptional grip. However, if budget is not a constraint and you want to go for something top of line then Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a very good option. This tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride quality, long tread life and excellent grip and handling. Regards, RamitAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:46:30
- Q.Hi Ramit I have 3 questions- 1. I have just bought a new Honda City 4th gen and I want to change it to Alloy wheels. Should I be upsizing the tyres-If yes, please recommend how much I can go for? My requirements would be Better (or at least no difference in mileage), Durability of Tyres and good road grip-I love to drive over 140-160 kmh on highways 2. Which tyre would exactly suit my requirement-Brand and make? 3. I have a Royal Enfield Electra which has done 10,000 Kms and my stock tyres skid a lot particularly when the surface is wet. Is ny upsize possible and also suggest some good tyres for road grip and durability. I only use my bike within city and never run it over 100 kmhA.
Hi Vikram, I will answer your questions in the same order as you asked them. 1. If you want to retain the stock rim size i.e 15", then you should go for 185/65 R15 and in case you want to go for 16" rims then go for 195/55 R16. Both these sizes would give you good road grip and better braking efficiency. While going for 185/65 R15 would have no side-effect, going for 195/65 R16 could have some impact on fuel efficiency. Dueto the added weight of the tyres the fuel efficiency could drop a little, not much but marginally. However, road grip and braking would be more on 195/65 tyres. 2. Considering your usage, you can choose out of Continental ContiComfortContact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 or Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style tyre. While Bridgestone would offer better performance and handling, Continental and Michelin would offer better ride comfort and longer tread life. The grip levels on Continental and Michelin are great as well. 3. We never recommend upsizing in case of 2 wheelers unless recommended bymanufacturer. This is because any minor changes with the tyre size could impact the handling and riding characteristics of the bike. Only Royal Enfield people could suggest you an upsize, if any at all. You can go for Ceat Gripp tyre in stock size for better wet grip . RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:51:35