Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Price List
|Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W||Tubeless||Rs.51111|
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Features
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT?
Can I use Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyres
Popular Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.I having Tata Nexon xz+ and the tyre size is215/60r16 I am thinking for upsizing my ar tyresA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 225/60 R16 tyre size.You can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone Turanza T001, Michelin Primacy 4 ST and Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6.Answered 27-Oct-2021 15:59:44
- Q.I have a Mercedes ML 350, which tyres do you suggestA.
You can pick any tyre pattern among Continental Conti Cross Contact LX, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:57:04
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09