More Variants Of Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
|275/50 R20 109W||Tubeless||Rs.51111|
Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Features
About Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyres
Car Using Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT Tyres
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52