It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
20 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Hi I planning to change my new age xuv 500 with new set of tires , I have narrow down with Michelin latitude tour hp & continental conti cross contact uhp ... I need better performance without much noise from tyres , better handlings & good tyre lifeA.
Hi Krishna, Both these tyres are pretty good and offer insane amounts of traction and performance even at high speeds. In terms of wet and dry grip, they both are pretty good. In terms of comfort as well as noise reduction,they both fare almost similarly. But the area where Michelin trumps is the tyre life. Latitude Tour HP is an ultimate touring tyre for SUVs and has a long tyre life. Continental would trump Michelin over wet performance and handling at extreme high speeds. But its tyre life would be lesser than Latitude's since it is an Ultra High Performance tyre. Please keep in mind that these both are highway terrain tyres and not suitable for serious off-roading. RegardsAnswered 01 Dec 2016 10:46:40