Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesDurabilityWet GripDry GripBetter brakingHandlingLong tyre lifeComfortLow noise
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Highlights
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 8600 - Rs 13100, the ContiCrossContact LX 2 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Range Rover Evoque and Volkswagen Touareg.
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Price List
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.11583|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.14024|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 265/60 R18 114H||Tubeless||Rs.15156|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 265/65 R17 FR 112H||Tubeless||Rs.13100|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.11400|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 245/70 R16 FR 111T XL||Tubeless||Rs.8900|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 235/60 R16 FR 100H||Tubeless||Rs.8600|
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Features
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 is an SUV tyre that has been designed to offer excellent braking and handling capabilities at high speeds along with superior ride comfort. Suitable for vehicle like Range Rover Evoque and Volkswagen Touareg, this tyre comes equipped with solid construction and has high resistance to damages like cuts and abrasions. ContiCrossContact LX 2 is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed handling and control
- Exceptional wet braking
- quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Long tread life
- Performs well over mild off-roading
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2?
Can I use Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyres
Popular Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.Can you please recommend a tyre for my swift dzire diesel 2015 model (165/80 R14)? Will the Michelin XM2/XM2+ makes much difference in comfort and ride quality?A.
Michelin Energy XM2 or XM2+ is altogether a different experience when it comes to comfort and drivability. It is one of the leading premium passenger car tyres surpassing almost all the tyre brands available in India. Other tyre patterns you can consider include Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:36:43
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my car Maruti Celeriox. Tyre size is 165/70 R14. Should I prefer Bridgestone B290 or should I go for Continental Comfort contact 6?A.
Both are very good and dependable tyre patterns. However, when it comes to factors like the after sales service and accessibility, Bridgestone has an upper hand over Continental. Moreover, the B290 is a specifically developed tyre pattern for Indian road conditions and has been an OE tyre for many cars. Therefore, choose wisely.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:37:51
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19