Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
- Ideal ForOff-roadingHighway drive
- FeaturesDurabilityWet GripDry GripBetter brakingHandlingLong tyre lifeComfortLow noise
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Highlights
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 is a tubeless tyre available in 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 4 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 8600 - Rs 13100, the ContiCrossContact LX 2 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Range Rover Evoque and Volkswagen Touareg.
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Price List
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 215/60 R17 96H||Tubeless||Rs.11583|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 235/65 R17 108H||Tubeless||Rs.14024|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 265/60 R18 114H||Tubeless||Rs.15156|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 265/65 R17 FR 112H||Tubeless||Rs.13100|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.11400|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 245/70 R16 FR 111T XL||Tubeless||Rs.8900|
|Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 235/60 R16 FR 100H||Tubeless||Rs.8600|
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Features
Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 is an SUV tyre that has been designed to offer excellent braking and handling capabilities at high speeds along with superior ride comfort. Suitable for vehicle like Range Rover Evoque and Volkswagen Touareg, this tyre comes equipped with solid construction and has high resistance to damages like cuts and abrasions. ContiCrossContact LX 2 is available in 4 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed handling and control
- Exceptional wet braking
- quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Long tread life
- Performs well over mild off-roading
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2?
Can I use Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyres
Popular Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09
- Q.Sir Please recommend best tyres for Tata Tiago 2017 under budget of rs 4200/tyre. I have seen so many but i am confused. recommend best tyres pleaseA.
As per your budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt (Rs 3100 approx), Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 (Rs 4000 approx) and Bridgestone B250 (Rs 4100 approx).Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:26:44
- Q.I want to upsize the tyre to 185)65/R14 for my Honda Brio vxmt .I was looking for Yokohama Earth-1 E400 185/65 R14 86H Tubeless ,but am still confused..Please suggest me the best tyre for very smooth, low noise and best breakings.Can I use this size .please advise . Regards.Qureshi firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
You can opt for Yokohama Earth-1 E400, it is a good tyre for Indian road conditions. Moreover, more prominent choices include Bridgestone B290, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:40:13