Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Highlights
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is a tubeless tyre available in 13 and 14 inches size range. There are 11 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2358 - Rs 5111, the CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Maruti Celerio, Hyundai Elite i20, Datsun GO Plus, Maruti Wagon R, Honda Amaze, and Tata Zest.
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Price List
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/60 R14 82H||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R13 86T||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2358|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3284|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3524|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.2705|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4317|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4024|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4059|
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Features
This tyre has been designed to offer superior safety and braking efficiency even at high speeds. Its high silica compound makes for superior traction over wet and dry surfaces and also enhances the tread life. It has low rolling resistance which makes for improved fuel efficiency for the vehicle.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica infused tyre compound makes for superior wet performance and long tyre life
- Wide central ribs provide for superior handling and controls
- Incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking
- Circumferential grooves and sipes make for superior water evacuation
- Low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Tyres
CONTIECOCONTACT 3 is one of the finest radials from Continental. It has impressive performance, refined with the best handling that can be g...
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3
Is Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3?
Can I use Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Tyres
Popular Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.Can you please recommend a tyre for my swift dzire diesel 2015 model (165/80 R14)? Will the Michelin XM2/XM2+ makes much difference in comfort and ride quality?A.
Michelin Energy XM2 or XM2+ is altogether a different experience when it comes to comfort and drivability. It is one of the leading premium passenger car tyres surpassing almost all the tyre brands available in India. Other tyre patterns you can consider include Bridgestone Turanza T005 and Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5.Answered 14-Apr-2022 13:36:43
- Q.Which tyre should I buy for my car Maruti Celeriox. Tyre size is 165/70 R14. Should I prefer Bridgestone B290 or should I go for Continental Comfort contact 6?A.
Both are very good and dependable tyre patterns. However, when it comes to factors like the after sales service and accessibility, Bridgestone has an upper hand over Continental. Moreover, the B290 is a specifically developed tyre pattern for Indian road conditions and has been an OE tyre for many cars. Therefore, choose wisely.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:37:51
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42
- Q.Which brand tyre is good for second top variant petrol xcent 2015 model, factory fitted are Bridgestone R15 tubeless tyresA.
You can continue with the Bridgestone if you are satisfied with their performance. Moreover, other reliable tyre patterns for Xcent comprise Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:36:47
- Q.Someone told me put tyre 175/60/13 for better road grip in Zen Estilo. My name is Mohammed Afzal and my whatsApp no. 9820490435. Kindly advise.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Further, Zen Estilo being a low engine capacity car may hamper more in the aforesaid aspects. Hence, in place of tyre upsize you can choose to have a premium tyre pattern for more stability and grip. You can choose any premium tyre pattern between Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Bridgestone B290/S322.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:31:19