Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3-185/60 R14 82H Tubeless
- Tyre Size185/60 R14 82H? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesFuel efficientBetter brakingLong tyre lifeWet GripDry GripHandlingComfortLow noise
Other Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Variants
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.4059|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.4024|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.4317|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 175/70 R13 82T||Tubeless||Rs.2705|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 165/65 R13 77T||Tubeless||Rs.3524|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.3284|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 155/70 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.2358|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 145/70 R13 71T||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R13 86T||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
|Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/70 R14 88H||Tubeless||Rs.5111|
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/60 R14 82H Features
This tyre has been designed to offer superior safety and braking efficiency even at high speeds. Its high silica compound makes for superior traction over wet and dry surfaces and also enhances the tread life. It has low rolling resistance which makes for improved fuel efficiency for the vehicle.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Silica infused tyre compound makes for superior wet performance and long tyre life
- Wide central ribs provide for superior handling and controls
- Incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking
- Circumferential grooves and sipes make for superior water evacuation
- Low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 185/60 R14 82H Specifications
185 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
475 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3
User Reviews for Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Tyres
Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 Compatible With
Other Continental Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours