Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Price List
|Continental ContiSportContact 5 P 255/40 R19 FR 100Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.10775|
|Continental ContiSportContact 5 P 265/40 ZR18 FR 101Y XL||Na||Rs.21500|
Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Features
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed to deliver high performance over race tracks as well as streets. The tyre comes with different patterns for front and rear axles. This leads to great handling and superior braking characteristics. It is a low profile tyre and makes for exceptional high speed cornering.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Solid sturdy ribs make for superior high speed handling and vehicle control
- Supple block design on shoulders ensures strong cornering capabilities
- Unique “Black Chili” racing compound ensures superior traction
- Wide contact patch makes for superior high speed stability
- Easy warm-up rubber compound makes for superior wet and dry braking
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiSportContact 5 P
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiSportContact 5 P
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 P good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiSportContact 5 P?
Can I use Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 P tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 5 P compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyres
Popular Continental ContiSportContact 5 P Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.I have a Mercedes ML 350, which tyres do you suggestA.
You can pick any tyre pattern among Continental Conti Cross Contact LX, Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:57:04
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09
- Q.Sir Please recommend best tyres for Tata Tiago 2017 under budget of rs 4200/tyre. I have seen so many but i am confused. recommend best tyres pleaseA.
As per your budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt (Rs 3100 approx), Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 (Rs 4000 approx) and Bridgestone B250 (Rs 4100 approx).Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:26:44