Continental ContiSportContact 5 P 265/40 ZR18 FR 101Y XL Features
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed to deliver high performance over race tracks as well as streets. The tyre comes with different patterns for front and rear axles. This leads to great handling and superior braking characteristics. It is a low profile tyre and makes for exceptional high speed cornering.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Solid sturdy ribs make for superior high speed handling and vehicle control
- Supple block design on shoulders ensures strong cornering capabilities
- Unique “Black Chili” racing compound ensures superior traction
- Wide contact patch makes for superior high speed stability
- Easy warm-up rubber compound makes for superior wet and dry braking
Continental ContiSportContact 5 P 265/40 ZR18 FR 101Y XL Specifications
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
825 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Other Continental Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours