Continental ContiSportContact 3
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripHandlingBetter braking
Continental ContiSportContact 3 Variants
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 225/45 R17 FR 94W XL||Tubeless||Rs.11800|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 245/45 R17 FR ML 95W||Tubeless||Rs.14200|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 245/45 ZR18 FR 100Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 265/40 ZR18 FR 101Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Continental ContiSportContact 3 215/50 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Continental ContiSportContact 3 Features
About Continental ContiSportContact 3
A high performance tyre from Continental, it offers superior braking and steering response to make the ride more agile. Wide central ribs provide for great dry traction while the asymmetric grooves ensure superior wet performance and braking.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Stiff longitudinal ribs provide for superior dry braking
- Angled sipes on ribs provide for high speed handling and controls
- Lateral grooves and sipes provide for superior wet braking
- Asymmetric tread pattern ensures superior traction over wet and dry surfaces
- Innovative rubber compound with low rolling resistance makes for quick acceleration
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiSportContact 3
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiSportContact 3
Is Continental ContiSportContact 3 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiSportContact 3?
Can I use Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 3 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiSportContact 3 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyres
Popular Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52