More Variants Of ContiCrossContact UHP
|235/65 R17 FR 104V||Tubeless||Rs.16560|
|255/55 R18 XL 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.23200|
|255/50 R19 FR 107Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.20200|
|255/50 R20 FR 109Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.27000|
About Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
Popular Comparison For Continental Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My car rim size is14"A.
For the specified rim size, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5-165/80 R14 85H will be a good option as it offers amazing wet performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Hi I have a Ritz VXI, 10 years old and want to upgrade the tyres for city/highway and occasional rides on hill roads. So need tyres which provide me good grip. Please recommend
- Q.Looking for best tyres for ford EcoSport 205/60r16.. please throw some light on the recommendation. Currently it runs on MRF.A.
Hi Janarthanan, I would recommend that you go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500 tyre for your Ecosport. The tyre offers a very good ride quality and superior traction along with good good durability over rough or un-paved roads. In case you want a better tyre then go for Continental ContiMaxContact MC5 tyre. It would offer even better ride comfort and suoerior handling with exceptional grip. However, if budget is not a constraint and you want to go for something top of line then Michelin Primacy 3ST would be a very good option. This tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride quality, long tread life and excellent grip and handling. Regards, RamitAnswered 02 Nov 2017 10:46:30