Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceBetter brakingHandlingWet GripDry Grip
Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Price List
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 235/65 R17 FR 104V||Tubeless||Rs.16560|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/55 R18 XL 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.23200|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/50 R19 FR 107Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.20200|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/50 R20 FR 109Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.27000|
Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Features
About Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
Find Continental Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiCrossContact UHP?
Can I use Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres
Popular Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about continental Tyre
- Q.Milage , fuel economy Hyundai i10 sport 155 /80 R13A.
As per my suggestion, the best tyre suggestion for your vehicle would be Continental CONTIECOCONTACT 3 as its asymmetrical tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction and the incisions and edges on the shoulders provide for superior wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Which is the best tyre for highway speed stability for my Fiat Punto ego 1.3A.
The best tyre suggestion for your described cteogary and filter is the Continental ContiComfortContact CC5 as its low rolling resistance makes for low fuel consumption and innovative tread pattern makes for confident wet and dry braking.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52