Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceBetter brakingHandlingWet GripDry Grip
Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Price List
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 235/65 R17 104V||Tubeless||Rs.15467|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/50 R19 107Y||Tubeless||Rs.21515|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/55 R18 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.17293|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/50 R20 FR 109Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.27000|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/50 R19 FR 107Y XL||Tubeless||Rs.20200|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 255/55 R18 XL 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.23200|
|Continental ContiCrossContact UHP 235/65 R17 FR 104V||Tubeless||Rs.16560|
Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Features
It is an Ultra High Performance tyre for high powered SUVs. It comes equipped with a special bionic contour design wherein the tyre narrows while running and widens while braking and cornering. This way the tyre offers superior acceleration and excellent braking efficiency.
Ideal for- Track use and highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Bionic contour makes for excellent wet and dry braking
- Sturdy shoulder lugs make for excellent high speed stability
- Innovative racing tread compound with high silica makes for excellent wet traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction and handling
- Deeper tread grooves and central ribs make for excellent steering response
Tyres Similar to Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental ContiCrossContact UHP
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental ContiCrossContact UHP?
Can I use Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP tyre available on emi?
Is Continental ContiCrossContact UHP compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyres
Popular Continental ContiCrossContact UHP Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.WILL 235/60 R16 FIT 2009 ACCORD 2.4L ? THE CURRENT ONES ARE 225 SIZE. PLANNING TO FIT 215 IN THE FRONT & 235 SIZE IN THE REAR.PL CONFIRMA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. And opting for different tyre size at front and rear may further damage the handling aspect of the car and make driving unsafe under certain driving and road conditions. Hence, it is best to have same size tyres on all four wheels. Stick with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include Apollo Apterra HT2, Continental ContiCrossContact LX 2 and Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:50:09
- Q.Sir Please recommend best tyres for Tata Tiago 2017 under budget of rs 4200/tyre. I have seen so many but i am confused. recommend best tyres pleaseA.
As per your budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt (Rs 3100 approx), Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 (Rs 4000 approx) and Bridgestone B250 (Rs 4100 approx).Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:26:44
- Q.I want to upsize the tyre to 185)65/R14 for my Honda Brio vxmt .I was looking for Yokohama Earth-1 E400 185/65 R14 86H Tubeless ,but am still confused..Please suggest me the best tyre for very smooth, low noise and best breakings.Can I use this size .please advise . Regards.Qureshi email@example.comA.
You can opt for Yokohama Earth-1 E400, it is a good tyre for Indian road conditions. Moreover, more prominent choices include Bridgestone B290, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:40:13