Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Price List
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.19213|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 285/60 R18 120V||Tubeless||Rs.24725|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 255/50 R19 107W||Tubeless||Rs.23217|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 265/50 R19 110H||Tubeless||Rs.25510|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 235/55 R19 105V||Tubeless||Rs.28319|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 275/50 R20 113W||Tubeless||Rs.46613|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 265/50 R20 107V||Tubeless||Rs.30044|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 275/45 R20 110Y||Tubeless||Rs.26706|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 275/45 R20 110V||Tubeless||Rs.29817|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 215/60 R17 96V||Tubeless||Rs.13199|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 215/65 R16 98V||Tubeless||Rs.9836|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 235/60 R18 103W||Tubeless||Rs.19756|
|Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 235/60 R18 107V||Tubeless||Rs.23459|
Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
Is Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season ?
Can I use Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.I want to upgrade to 180 from existing 160.. for my rear Kawasaki Vulcan s tyre.. what problems can I face in future?A.
Kawasaki Vulcan S is fitted with 160/60 R17 tyre at rear. The tyre has ideal width needed for a bike with such high capacity engine. Going with a wider tyre will hamper its handling and turning alongside the extended width of the tyre may also touch body parts such as chain and sprocket. Therefore, it is advisable to stick with the stock tyre size of the Vulcan S. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:49:41
- Q.What is the recommended upsize for skoda rapid 1.5 tdi monte carlo? th tyre size now is 195/55/R16A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. And the current 195/55 R16 is the best fit for Rapid Monte Carlo. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for 205/55 R16. The tyre pattern choices for 205/55 R16 tyre include MRF ZSport, Continental Conti Max Contact MC5 and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 22-Oct-2021 13:38:21
- Q.I am using Michelin latitude on my Honda crv 2.4l at.. 225.60 R17. I am looking for a replacement which gives equal or better grip, handling and stability..A.
If the Michelin Latitude has performed up to the mark in terms of performance then you can repeat them again. Or else, if you want to experience other brand patterns you can pick between Goodyear Efficient Grip SUV, Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 19-Oct-2021 18:46:02