Pirelli P ZERO Highlights
Pirelli P Zero is a tubeless/runflat tyre available in 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23 inches size range. There are 42 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 14044 - Rs 45281, the P Zero tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the DC Avanti, Jaguar XF, Audi Q7, Jaguar XJ, and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Pirelli P ZERO Price List
Pirelli P ZERO Features
Pirelli P Zero offers superior safety in wet conditions thanks to the high silica content. Better traction and riding comfort with high pitch sequence. Improved rolling resistance, wet performance and better mileage. Low noise emission and low rolling resistance achieved by optimised pitch sequence and siping design. P Zero is available in 42 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low noise
- Excellent traction
- Superior handling and control
- Low rolling resistance makes for better mileage
Pirelli P ZERO Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P ZERO
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli P ZERO Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli P ZERO
Is Pirelli P ZERO good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli P ZERO?
Can I use Pirelli P ZERO Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli P ZERO tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli P ZERO compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli P ZERO Tyres
Popular Pirelli P ZERO Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.looking for low noise / wet and Dry grip tyres for my verna 2018 model.A.
You can between Bridgestone B250, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Pirelli Cinturato P4.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:38:05
- Q.Maruthi Ciaz ZDI+ Model recommended tyre? I am looking for Mitchlin is this good?A.
You can go for Michelin Primacy 4ST. Moreover, other options include Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:59:35
- Q.I am using bmw 3 GT 2017 modal plz suggest the best tyre good brand company given continental is it is ok 225/50 R 18 95 W FR PLZ SUGGEST GOOD TYREA.
You can opt between Continental Conti Sport Contact 5, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:55:24