Apollo Aspire 4G Highlights
Apollo Aspire 4G is a tubeless tyre available in 16, 17, 18 and 19 inches size range. There are 19 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 10058 - Rs 14160, the Aspire 4G tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi A3, Volvo V40 Cross Country, BMW 3 Series, Toyota Corolla Altis, and Jaguar XF.
Apollo Aspire 4G Price List
Apollo Aspire 4G Features
Apollo Aspire 4G offers superior safety during high speed driving. It gets excellent vehicle control on dry and wet road. Unique tread pattern and pitch sequencing helps in lower tyre noise. Aspire 4G is available in 19 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Advanced safety
- Excellent handling
- Superior traction
- Improved traction in all condition
Apollo Aspire 4G Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Aspire 4G
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Aspire 4G Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Aspire 4G
Is Apollo Aspire 4G good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Aspire 4G?
Can I use Apollo Aspire 4G Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Aspire 4G tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Aspire 4G compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Aspire 4G Tyres
Popular Apollo Aspire 4G Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.What is recommended Car tyre for My VERNA 1.6 petrol VTVT i have changed front tyre with alnac 4g can i opt same for back alsoA.
Yes, do choose the same Apollo Alnac 4G tyre for the rear also. Change in brand thus change in tyre tread design also affects the performance and handling of the car. Hence, stick to same tyre pattern and same tyre size at front and rear axle of the Verna.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:57:45
- Q.Honda Jazz 1.5 V Diesel - Need suggestion on tyre replacement. Apollo Alnac 4GS vs Bridgestone B290, which is good. My drive type is mixed. 60% Highway and 40% city drive.A.
Between Apollo Alnac 4GS and Bridgestone B290, without any second thought, you can pick the B290. This Bridgestone tyre pattern is developed keeping in mind mixed Indian conditions. Bridgestone has studied Indian road and weather conditions extensively. And has come up with this very reliable tyre, which has been an OE fitment to various passenger cars in the country.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:55:50
- Q.Difference, features in apollo tyres and ceat tyresA.
Both the homegrown tyre manufacturers offer the best tyres pertaining to Indian roads and diverse weather conditions. Be it Apollo or CEAT both strive for excellence and invest a huge in research and advancement, thereby offering durable and reliable products to consumers. On one hand, CEAT specialises more in the two-wheeler and passenger car tyre segment, while on the other Apollo has established itself in the segments like passenger car, trucks, bus, OTR and earth moving equipment. CEAT has limited offering in the passenger car tyre segment, whereas Apollo has a plethora of tyre offerings in the durable as well as premium car tyre segment. Hence, comparisons between the two brands vary from different perspectives.Answered 07-Jan-2022 14:05:30
- Q.Audi Q3 2013 Model Tyre Size ?A.
The Audi Q3 comes fitted with a 215/65 R16 tyre size. The recommended tyre patterns for this size can be picked between Apollo Apterra HL, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 07-Jan-2022 14:04:47
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06