Apollo Aspire 4G
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHandlingWet GripDry GripHigh PerformanceLow noiseBetter Braking
Apollo Aspire 4G Highlights
Apollo Aspire 4G is a tubeless tyre available in 16, 17, 18 and 19 inches size range. There are 19 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 10058 - Rs 14160, the Aspire 4G tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi A3, Volvo V40 Cross Country, BMW 3 Series, Toyota Corolla Altis, and Jaguar XF.
Apollo Aspire 4G Price List
Apollo Aspire 4G Features
Apollo Aspire 4G offers superior safety during high speed driving. It gets excellent vehicle control on dry and wet road. Unique tread pattern and pitch sequencing helps in lower tyre noise. Aspire 4G is available in 19 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Advanced safety
- Excellent handling
- Superior traction
- Improved traction in all condition
Apollo Aspire 4G Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Aspire 4G
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Aspire 4G Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Aspire 4G
Is Apollo Aspire 4G good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Aspire 4G?
Can I use Apollo Aspire 4G Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Aspire 4G tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Aspire 4G compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Aspire 4G Tyres
Popular Apollo Aspire 4G Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52