It is an Ultra High Performance tyre designed specially to suit premium and luxury car segment. Available in 16”, 17” and 18” size, it offers exceptional braking and quick acceleration.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and track use
Key Features & Benefits-
- Silica based compounf for exceptional high-speed braking
- Unique rubber compound for lasting tread and exceptional handling
- Innovative tread pattern for superior dry traction
- Circumferential grooves for superior wet performance
- Wide shoulder blocks for enhanced cornering capabilities
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
97 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Apollo Tyres
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours