Apollo Apterra AT2
- Ideal ForHighway drive City use Off-Road
- FeaturesLong Tyre Life Dry Grip Wet Grip Superb Handling All Terrain Performance
Apollo Apterra AT2 Variants
|Apollo Apterra AT2 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 235/60 R16 100H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 265/65 R17 112T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 265/70 R17 115T||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 235/65 R17 104H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Apollo Apterra AT2 235/70 R16 105H||Tubeless||Rs.9000|
Apollo Apterra AT2 Features
About Apollo Apterra AT2
Apollo Apterra AT2 is an all-terrain SUV tyres from Apollo. It offers excellent off-road grip, precise steering in mud and slush and come with superior durability for long-lasting service. Specially designed contour and construction with shoulder cross grooves opening and wider shoulder grooves. High-quality rubber compound with unique tread pattern design makes the car feel poised during off-roading.
- Innovative tread compound makes for good off-roading experience
- Suitable for mud, slush, sand and gravel terrain
- Superb dry and wet grip for faster braking
- Superior safety during high-speed driving and braking
- Excellent all terrains performance
- Highly comfortable even on rough roads
- Best-in-class road shock absorption without loss of geometric stability
Apollo Apterra AT2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra AT2
Find Apollo Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Apterra AT2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Apterra AT2
Is Apollo Apterra AT2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Apterra AT2?
Can I use Apollo Apterra AT2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Apterra AT2 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Apterra AT2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Apterra AT2 Tyres
Popular Apollo Apterra AT2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about apollo Tyre
- Q.Recommend tyre for Grand i10 petrol city and highwayA.
Based on your use type, the suggested tyre for your car is the Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx as its asymmetric tread pattern provides effective grip and the robust sidewalls provide for enhanced cornering capabilities.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52